Friday, August 27, 2010

Easy lunch, Super Yummy!!

©Rachel Amendola
Well, my figs made it to lunch today, with a super tasty salad on the side.

I've always struggled to make food that I actually still want to eat by lunch time.

I've started to figure out that it's actually quite easy.  This meal took about 15min to put together the night before, and now I don't feel like I need a nap to keep going.


See fig for all for the figs.
I just brought 4 figs with me.
Pack the figs in tupperware to avoid damage.  Put goat cheese, honey balsamic and prosciutto in separate containers (I used tupperware for honey and goat cheese, and a sandwich bag for prosciutto).
Assemble on plate.

Salad
Baby arugula (however much you want!)
1/2 Large tomato
1/2 Avocado
Left over prosciutto from figs
Balsamic and Olive oil
About 1Tbsp goat cheese (more or less if you'd like!)

Put greens, sliced tomato, sliced or cubed avocado, prosciutto (I just tore mine into pieces) onto plate.
Crumble goat cheese on top.  Drizzle with balsamic and olive oil (I brought mine pre-mixed in tupperware and shook it before using).

Eat up!!
nom nom nom

©Rachel Amendola

2 comments:

  1. i saw the actual assembly of this.
    it was amazing, and looked delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've made the rue lunch plates look 5 star!!

    ReplyDelete